With the development of the hardware products industry, the production equipment and technology of metal stamping parts are constantly improving, and metal stamping parts are becoming more and more precise. Precision metal stamping parts can be divided into various types according to industry, use, and process characteristics.
Next, we will share some common problems in precision metal stamping
- Automobile parts: mainly including automobile structural parts, automobile functional parts, automobile lathe parts, automobile relays, etc.
- Electronic parts: mainly including connecting devices, connectors, brushes, electrical terminals, elastic parts, etc.
- Household appliance parts: mainly including household appliance parts, such as color tube electron gun parts, small household appliance parts, various structural parts, and functional parts.
- IC integrated circuit lead frame: mainly including discrete device lead frame and integrated circuit lead frame.
- Motor core: mainly including single-phase series excited motor core, single-phase household motor core, single-phase shaded pole motor core, permanent magnet DC motor core, industrial motor core, plastic packed stator core, etc.
- Electrical iron core: mainly including E-shaped transformer iron core, EI-shaped transformer iron core, I-shaped transformer iron core, and other transformer iron chips.
- eat exchanger fins: mainly including industrial heat exchanger fins, household heat exchanger fins, automobile heat exchanger fins, etc.
- Other parts: mainly including instrument parts, IT parts, acoustic and video parts, modern office parts, and daily hardware.
Further reading: Process Characteristics of Metal Stamping Parts
Feng-Yu is a China custom metal stamping manufacturer that was founded in 1971, based on our mastery of precision hardware processing technology and nearly 50 years of experience. Hardware processing provides key components for many industrial equipment and products, such as processing hardware stamping parts, injection molding parts, automotive stamping parts, precision hardware stamping parts, medical devices stamping, and other products. Our company provides a one-stop service process from drawing receiving to sample delivery, with stable quality and commitment, please contact us.
Metal stamping parts are pieces of metal that are shaped by applying an intense force through a die. Metal blanks are inserted into dies and then pressed to create specific shapes. Commonly stamped items include car body panels, engine components, and household appliances.
No matter in terms of operation technology or safety, the metal stamping process should meet the corresponding requirements, starting from its technical measures. You should know that the so-called metal stamping is a process of deforming or breaking iron, aluminum, copper and other plates and dissimilar materials to a certain shape and size by using a punch and a mold.
According to the total deformation properties of materials, hardware processing processes are divided into two categories and five types of deformation in the stamping process.